01: Find A Physician Near You
02: Upcoming Webinars
Is the AspireAssist non-surgical weight loss procedure right for you? Hear from AspireAssist Physicians as they discuss how the procedure and AspireAssist device works to help you reach your weight loss goals. Real patients will also join in on the discussion to talk about their experience with the AspireAssist and answer any questions!
Topics covered will include:
– Who is a candidate for the AspireAssist?
– Benefits of choosing the AspireAssist vs. Bariatric Surgery
– What to expect on the procedure day
– Ongoing support from the healthcare team
03: Is the AspireAssist right for me?
Talk to your doctor to find out whether the AspireAssist is right for you. In the United States, the AspireAssist is intended for people who:
– Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between 35 and 55. Use the calculator on the side to check your BMI.
– Are at least 22 years old.
– Have been unable to lose weight and keep it off with diet and exercise alone.
We’d be happy to answer any questions you have! Please call us at 1-877-312-0007 (Monday – Friday 8am-5pm Eastern).